This pump is equipped with a suction throttle valve.
This spare part is completely overhauled and regenerated by hand in our own hydraulic factory.
Spare part numbers:
- MERCEDES: A 000 466 12 00, A 005 466 73 01, A 005 466 10 01
- LUK: LH 211 45 15
Model / vehicle type
Mercedes S-Class Convertible R230 2006-2011
- 230.476 S-Class Cabrio R230 SL 600 Engine: V12 Biturbo 275.951, displacement 5513 cm3, output 380 kW (517 PS) Transmission: 7-speed automatic 722.649 Construction period: 2006-2011
- 230.477 S-Class Cabrio R230 SL 600 Engine: V12 Biturbo 275.954, displacement 5513 cm3, output 380 kW (517 PS) Transmission: 7-speed automatic 722.649 Construction period: 2006-2011
- 230.479 S-Class Cabrio SL 65 AMG Engine: V12 Biturbo 275.981, displacement 5980 cm3, output 450 kW (612 PS) Transmission: 7-speed automatic 722.649 Construction period: 2006-2010
- 230.479 S-Class Cabrio SL 65 AMG Black series Engine: V12 Biturbo 275.983, displacement 5980 cm3, output 493 kW (670 PS) Transmission: 7-speed automatic 722.649 Construction period: 2008-2010
Important note, this hydraulic pump only fits vehicle models with equipment code 487, i.e. Active Body Control (ABC) chassis.
Purchase for exchange spare parts:
- Hydraulic pumps: € 95,00
- Valve units: € 195,00
- Suspension struts: € 295,00
Products & Quality:
We regenerate hydraulic parts, engines and transmissions. The right oil and filter systems for replacement or refilling can also be found in our offers. Just have a look in our shop. We would be happy to advise you. Our articles are all original parts and 100% handmade in Germany and have been tested and described to the best of our knowledge. You can see from our rating profile that we strive to only offer flawless goods. All of our articles have seals or special markings and some have seals. If these are damaged, any right to reimbursement of the costs will expire. Articles with broken or no longer present seals, markings or seals are no longer in the delivery condition.
Do you already have a workshop appointment with us?
No, then make an appointment in our new ABC master workshop, specialized in Mercedes-Benz & AMG. Then we can replace the filter, servo and hydraulic oil, ABC hydraulic pump, suspension struts and much more. Our specialty includes diagnoses, on the ABC chassis, but also on engines and transmissions. Our company is located directly on the A24 exit Meyenburg (18) between Berlin - Hamburg. Let yourself be pampered by our service. We look forward to you.