- ARTICLE: valve unit valve block ABC chassis MB new part
- MANUFACTURER: RAPPA / HUSCO / MERCEDES / AMG
- MANUFACTURER NUMBERS: A 220 320 00 31 / A 220 320 03 58 / A 220 320 12 58
- MERCEDES OE NUMBERS: A 220 320 00 31 / A 220 320 03 58 / A 220 320 12 58
- EAN: 4 26 05 23 53 01 70
- MODEL: Mercedes-Benz S-Class W220 / S-Class Coupe C215 / SL R230 also all AMG models with ABC chassis equipment code 487
- CONSTRUCTION TIME: 1998 - 2006
- INSTALLATION LOCATION: front axle or rear axle
- RRP MERCEDES-BENZ: € 1899,95
- QUALITY: 100% Made in Germany
- FUNCTION: This valve unit is responsible for regulating the suspension struts on the front and rear axles.
- SYMPTOMS OF DAMAGE: 1. The vehicle sags on the front axle and / or rear axle. 2. The correct pressure supply with the ABC hydraulic pump is impaired (pressure fluctuations from 120 bar to 180 bar). For safety reasons, the suction throttle valve on the ABC pump is closed again and again to reduce pressure in order to prevent further damage. Possible error messages in white and red, ABC defect, please contact the workshop. When sagging by more than 63 mm, there is a red error message, attention vehicle too low, please drive carefully, or even stop. Start the engine and shift the selector lever to D or R, the vehicle starts up again, provided the ABC hydraulic pump brings the required pressure. If the vehicle no longer starts up, the fault lies elsewhere.
Products & Quality:
We regenerate hydraulic parts, engines and transmissions. The right oil and filter systems for replacement or refilling can also be found in our offers. Just have a look in our shop. We'd be happy to advise you. Our articles are all original parts and 100% handmade in Germany and have been tested and described to the best of our knowledge. You can see from our rating profile that we strive to offer only flawless goods. All of our items have seals or special markings and some have seals. If these are damaged, any right to reimbursement of the costs will expire. Articles with broken or no longer present seals, markings or seals are no longer in the delivery condition.
Do you already have a workshop appointment with us?
No, then make an appointment in our new ABC master workshop, specialized in Mercedes-Benz & AMG. Then we can replace the filter, servo and hydraulic oil, ABC hydraulic pump, suspension struts and much more. Our specialty includes diagnoses on the ABC chassis, but also on engines and transmissions. Our company is located directly on the A24 exit Meyenburg (18) between Berlin - Hamburg. Let yourself be pampered by our service. We look forward to you.